The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
If you have one or more missing teeth and you’ve been researching options to replace them, you may have been turned off by the upfront cost of dental implants. While the initial investment may be higher, there are many reasons why implants are the most cost-effective solution over time. The cost of implants is different for every patient, and a single implant’s cost can increase with different types of necessary treatments! Before you decide, we encourage you to discuss your specific dental implant cost with a dentist local to you in Harrisonburg, VA.
Many people opt for dentures because they are the less expensive treatment, but the reality is that implants are the more effective, comfortable solution with durability and longevity. When implants are placed correctly by a dental professional and regularly flossed, brushed and examined, they can last a lifetime. Dentures may need to be replaced regularly and require expensive creams and adhesives to keep them in place. Implants are rooted in the gums and don’t move at all once they are secure.
Every manufacturer is different, and it depends widely on the one your dentist chooses to use. Other factors that may involve the cost of the implant are:
These are all factors that our doctors, Dr. Steven Saunders, Dr. Victor Saunders, and Dr. Bryan Saunders, will consider when determining the cost of your implants. If you are interested in learning more about implants and what the cost would be, contact our office in Harrisonburg, VA, and schedule a consultation today!
119A University Blvd
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
New Patients: 540-431-4392
Current Patients: 540-434-8575
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch