The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
When it comes to replacing missing teeth, the doctors at Shenandoah Valley Implant Institute recommend dental implants as the best long term solution. Compared to alternative treatments, dental implants offer several benefits:
You're not alone! Did you know that 69% of adults between the ages of 35-44 have lost one or more of their permanent teeth?
Implants have been used to replace missing teeth for over two decades. In fact, implants have the lowest risk of complication among dental prosthetics. With sufficient care and maintenance, your implants can be a lifelong solution for replacing missing teeth. To learn more about dental implants in Harrisonburg & Winchester, VA, contact the Shenandoah Valley Implant Institute and schedule your consultation today!
Our Google Patient Review
Couldn't be anymore pleased with SVII. From the moment you walk in the door until the time you leave, the doctors and staff are friendly and engaging. In terms of the dentist "stuff", I've had to have two extractions followed by implants, and things couldn't have gone any better. Virtually no pain or discomfort during or after the procedures. I would highly recommend SVII.
Gateway Professional CenterWinchester, VA 22601
New Patients: 540-431-4395Current Patients: 540-662-6400Fax: 540-662-8681Email: email@example.com
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch