The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
Dr. Bryan is a Harrisonburg native and grew up in the Shenandoah Valley. After high school he earned a bachelor of science at Bridgewater College where he also captained the baseball team. After his time at Bridgewater, Bryan went on to earn his Masters degree at James Madison University in Immunology and continued on to dental school at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond Virginia.
During dental school he became intrigued by the inflammatory process around teeth and the immune response to oral bacteria and went on to earn his certificate in Periodontology at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. While in Nebraska, Bryan became very interested in guided implant surgery and the various applications of 3D printing in dentistry and continues to utilize this technology.
Outside of the office he enjoys outdoor activities and hanging out with his wife Madison and their dog Finn.
- Bridgewater College 2002- 2006 B.S.
- James Madison University 2009 - 2011 M.S.
- Medical College of VA (Virginia Commonwealth University) 2011 - 2015 D.D.S.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Certificate in Periodontics and Implantology 2015-2018
- National boards Part I - 2012
- National Boards Part II - 2013
- State Board of Virginia - 2015
-Diplomate American board Periodontolgoy - 2019
-Certified Periolase (LANAP) clinician - 2019
119A University Blvd
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
New Patients: 540-431-4392
Current Patients: 540-434-8575
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch