Dr. Bryan is a Harrisonburg native and grew up in the Shenandoah Valley. After high school he earned a bachelor of science at Bridgewater College where he also captained the baseball team. After his tie at Bridgewater, Bryan went on to earn his Masters degree at James Madison University in Immunology and continued on to dental school a Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond Virginia.
During dental school he became intrigued by the inflammatory process around teeth and the immune response to oral bacteria and went on to earn his certificate in Periodontology at the University of Nebraska Medial Center. While in Nebraska, Bryan became very interested in guided implant surgery and the various applications of 3D printing in dentistry and continues to utilize this technology.
Outside of the office he enjoys outdoor activities and hanging out with his wife Madison and their dog Finn.
- Bridgewater College 2002- 2006 B.S.
- James Madison University 2009 - 2011 M.S.
- Medical Colege of VA (Virginia Commonwealth university) 2011 - 2015 D.D.S.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Certificate in Periodontics and Implantology 2015-2018
- National boards Part I - 2012
- National Boards Part II - 2013
- State Board of Virginia - 2015
Diplomate American board Periodontolgoy - 2019
-Certified Periolase (LANAP) clinician - 2019
Gateway Professional CenterWinchester, VA 22601
New Patients: 540-431-4395Current Patients: 540-662-6400Fax: 540-662-8681Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch