The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
Dental Implants are the best solution for missing teeth, but how do you know when it’s the right time to get dental implants. If you are unsatisfied with your smile and you are suffering from missing teeth, then dental implants would be the best option for you. This is partly because dental implants is a permanent tooth loss replacement. Also, the structure and design of dental implants causes them to feel and also function just like your natural teeth. Meaning you won’t have restrictions and you’ll have a better smile.
When Is It Time to Consider Dental Implants?
When trying to decide on the right time to consider dental implants it really depends on the patient and it should also be determined on a case by case basis. The main reason why most would be hesitant about pursuing dental implants is because of the cost of dental implants and the fact that it can be expensive. However, dental implants are worthwhile investment because they can last a lifetime. Please review the different cases in which dental implants would be the best and most feasible option for you to choose from when it comes to tooth restoration:
Schedule A Consultation
Dental implants may offer you the chance to finally let go of anything holding you back from living your life to the fullest. Also, getting dental implants will give you newfound confidence and it will make it easier to live your life without restrictions or limitations. Schedule an appointment with your dentist to find out if you qualify for dental implants and also to learn more about pricing and financing options.
119A University Blvd
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
New Patients: 540-431-4392
Current Patients: 540-434-8575
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch