The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
If you have been living with the dissatisfaction of missing, broken, or cracked teeth then you have waited long enough to have them fixed. Shenandoah Valley Implant Institute is here to offer same day teeth. This solution is ideal for many patients and offers faster satisfaction than many other treatment options. In other cases, patients may have to wait up to six weeks to receive their permanent crowns. With same-day treatment, you walk out of our office with a permanent tooth loss solution. There is no need to wait any longer!
A Better Way to Solve Tooth Loss
Most dental implant systems require patients to wait several weeks between the time the posts are placed and the time the permanent crowns are installed; in the meantime patients have a set of temporary crowns. The hassle of arranging for two separate dental care appointments can be challenging for some patients; if you have been looking for a faster solution, same day teeth is the answer you have been looking for.
The same-day placement of permanent crowns is made possible by highly precise measurements taken by an advanced imaging system. This computer data is then sent to a fabrication machine that crafts the crowns while you wait.
There are many advantages to same-day treatment. For instance:
· You do not have to wait to begin enjoying your new smile
· Only one appointment is required
· Less time is required for recovery and healing
· Tooth loss is solved with a permanent solution
Although immediate load dental implants are a great treatment solution, they are not a perfect option for everyone. Some patients might benefit from another treatment option. Speaking with Dr. Saunders is the first step towards determining if same-day implants are right for you.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with a periodontist specializing in same day teeth in Harrisonburg, VA.
119A University Blvd
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
New Patients: 540-431-4392
Current Patients: 540-434-8575
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch