The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
Missing teeth can affect many aspects of your life. Common concerns such as aesthetics, difficulties chewing food, the inability to consume certain foods and structural complications are just some the concerns that may hinder confidence and self esteem, among many other issues. If you are one many individuals who have lost teeth due to a numerous array of reasons, such as surgery or an injury, dental implants serve as an ideal tooth replacement option.
The process of dental implants involves surgically placing a titanium screw, fused within the jawbone, to serve as the root of the missing tooth. A crown is then fitted precisely onto the implant, resembling the natural aesthetics of your tooth, in both appearance and functionality. Implants provide a durable, sturdy replacement created for longevity. Other advantages of choosing a dental implant for a tooth replacement include:
· Replace missing permanent teeth
· Preserve adjacent healthy teeth
· Increase your self-confidence
· One procedure lasts a lifetime
· Replace missing root
· Encourage regeneration of jaw bone
Dental implants are an ideal, long-term solution to missing teeth and provide an overall success rate of up to 98 percent.
Anyone who has missing teeth is a potential candidate for dental implants. With very few exceptions, dental implants are the perfect option for most people. However, to ensure the success of the procedure, it is required that you maintain optimal oral health as a prerequisite, as there may be some conditions and diseases that can affect your candidacy for this option. Cancer, diabetes, smoking, radiation to the jaw, gum disease or alcoholism may affect whether the titanium screw will fuse to your bone. It is important to ensure that your dental surgeon is fully aware of your complete medical history, including all medications, whether prescribed, alternative or over-the-counter.
Are you wondering if you are an ideal candidate for dental implants? Contact Drs. Stephen Saunders, Victor Saunders, and Jeff Dickson today at (540) 907-4049. One of our specialists will be able to provide more detailed information regarding tooth replacement options, and schedule a free consultation.
Gateway Professional CenterWinchester, VA 22601
New Patients: 540-431-4395Current Patients: 540-662-6400Fax: 540-662-8681Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch