The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
Gum Disease better known as Periodontal disease is increasingly affecting a large portion of the population annually. However, thanks to advancements to major advancements within dentistry major advancements have emerged for gum disease treatment. One of these advancements has led to the Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure also known as LANAP. This procedure allows gum disease to be treated using a minimally invasive laser which makes it easier for dental patients to receive pain free treatment. To learn more about LANAP laser treatments and exactly how it is beneficial to dental patients please refer to the points being made below.
Here are five benefits to LANAP® laser treatment:
1. Avoid Gum Recession
Gum recession is a major warning sign that you are beginning to develop gum disease. With this being said it’s highly important to be sure that you are being proactive about seeking treatment.
2. Recover Faster
Unlike traditional treatment methods the LANAP® laser treatment is minimally invasive, and this means less discomfort for the patient and a decrease in the amount of time it takes to heal.
3. Experience Less Pain
In the past traditional periodontal disease were thought of as painful because they involved the use of incisions and sutures. However, with the LANAP laser procedure the process is pain free.
4. Reduce Bleeding
Traditional gum disease treatments often can cause bleeding to your gums because they are sensitive. However, with LANAP the precise lasers help to minimize any chance of bleeding.
5. Enjoy Lasting Results
Advancements in technology have allowed the LANAP procedure to provide patients with long lasting results. Schedule your appointment with our doctor today for gum disease treatment.
Schedule Your LANAP Gum Disease Treatment
If you are in need of LANAP Gum Disease Treatment then please don’t hesitate to contact our office to schedule your treatment. Our doctors have the advanced technology as well as the experience to provide you with high quality gum disease treatment. Contact our office today!
119A University Blvd
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
New Patients: 540-431-4392
Current Patients: 540-434-8575
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch