The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
"From the moment I entered the Institute's office, Dr. Dickson and his staff put me on a path to wellness. After fifteen years of undiagnosed Lyme Disease, that also affected my gums and teeth, I was in pretty sad shape. I could barely eat.
With a compassionate guiding hand, Dr. Dickson and his staff offered solid solutions to help me get my smile and my health back.
The care and attention to detail throughout my treatments were astounding. I would highly recommend the laser treatment for a number of sound reasons! Not only did the institute apply treatment, but they made certain that I was well trained in home care, providing me with all the tools I needed to make sure my treatment was a success, and always reinforcing that training to make sure it remained a success.
Once my gums were healthy, Dr. Dickson performed the implant for a long-missing tooth that had, for years, prevented me from smiling wide. I left the office with a beautiful new tooth and for the first time in years, my husband saw my old smile.
Again, I was amazed with the expertise, the care, and compassion with which Dr. Dickson and his staff completed the implant procedure. I felt no pain, and only a small soreness in my jaw and at the site of the implant. But the care and attention of those wonderful people did not end there. They teamed with my regular dentist to ensure that the permanent tooth for the implant was perfect in order to ensure that the implant remained a success. Again providing me with all the tools and training needed.
I have my smile back. But the care does not end here. The Institute will continue to monitor the health of my implant. Throughout the entire process, the care and attention remained at the apex of expertise.
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch