The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
We are pleased to present below all posts tagged with 'dental implant harrisonburg va'. If you still can't find what you are looking for, try using the search box.
When it comes to tooth loss dental implants are the only tooth restoration option that’s is created to look and feel like your natural tooth and that is permanently installed into your mouth. Also, with the proper care dental implants have the ability to last a patient a lifetime. Dental Implants have also been proven to not only replace lost teeth, but to also help with bone growth. This is because when a tooth is missing the bone stops growing. Dental Implants provide support for bones using the osseointegration process bone growth. Review the information below to learn more about the osseointegration process done in Harrisonburg, VA.
The Osseointegration Process
Using X-rays your dentist determines the precise location and exact size of the implant you need
The location for the implant in your jawbone is chosen and then it’s placed using a titanium post
Over the next several months the bone will actually grow into the implant and into the jawbone
Also, because the dental ...
Popular tags: dental implant harrisonburg va, dental implants, periodontist harrisonburg va, dentist harrisonburg va
119A University Blvd
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
New Patients: 540-431-4392
Current Patients: 540-434-8575
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch