The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
We are pleased to present below all posts archived in 'March 2020'. If you still can't find what you are looking for, try using the search box.
Find out what qualifies a dental emergency during the Covid-19 outbreak and take a look at what dental offices are doing to accommodate people just like you who need emergency dental services.
Read the rest of entry »
When it comes to dental implants there are quite a few advantages. However, there five advantages of dental implants that stand out when you discuss the advantages of dental implants. Also, if you have any number of missing teeth this can overtime affect your ability to chew properly and this can affect your diet and your quality of life. Also, dental implants can correct cosmetic issues within your smile such as gaps within your teeth. To learn about the 5 advantages of dental implants read the information below:
Gum recession is a major warning sign that you may be in danger of developing gum disease, and if so it’s important to get this diagnosed sooner rather than later. Gum disease if is left untreated and it is allowed to progress to advanced stages could prove to be detrimental to more than just your oral health. In fact, because of the fact that your oral health is connected to your overall health if allowed to advance gum disease could potentially affect the rest of your body. To better identify gum recession read below to learn about the causes of gum recession:
119A University Blvd
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
New Patients: 540-431-4392
Current Patients: 540-434-8575
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch