The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
We are pleased to present below all posts archived in 'June 2015'. If you still can't find what you are looking for, try using the search box.
There are several ways to maintain oral health throughout the summer. Some of these methods include staying hydrated and limiting your sugar intake. If you encounter any symptoms or problems with your oral health this summer, you should call your periodontist to schedule an appointment.
Read the rest of entry »
The All-on-4™ technique is for patients who do not have enough healthy bone for dental implants. In this case only four implants are needed for a full denture.
Gateway Professional CenterWinchester, VA 22601
New Patients: 540-431-4395Current Patients: 540-662-6400Fax: 540-662-8681Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch