The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
Are you in need of a dental implant, but do not know what the best course of action, not to mention your options for treatment? For expert periodontal advice and care, the doctors and staff at the Shenandoah Valley Implant Institute are here to answer your questions and provide thorough information and experienced care. One particular implant treatment that is highly regarded and becoming increasingly popular is the All-on-4® treatment concept. This minimally invasive procedure has won numerous accolades from professionals and patients alike.
The Benefits of All-on-4®
When it comes to full-arch restoration, the award-winning All-on-4® treatment is a natural choice. Indeed, it is fast becoming an implant procedure chosen or recommended by many due to its high success rate and ease of implementation among patients. The following are more benefits of the procedure:
• Minimally invasive solution with a fixed full-arch restoration
• Rapid improvement in patient quality of life
• Shorter treatment times that are inherent to the procedure
• Implant stability even in minimum bone volume
• Least time-consuming and costly compared to other procedures
Call Our Office Today
When it comes to high quality, cutting edge implant care, you owe it to yourself to give the Shenandoah Valley Implant Institute a call to see what type of treatment is right for you. Our staff of esteemed professionals that includes Drs. Steven Saunders, Victor Saunders, and Jeff Dickson, are here to provide you with the expert advice and care you need to navigate the process of getting dental implants. And, when it comes to getting All-on-4® in Harrisonburg and Winchester, VA, we are your number one choice for care. This procedure is taking the periodontal world by storm and it is easy to see why. Let us show you if you are a good candidate for the procedure by calling our Harrisonburg office at 540-684-1612 or Winchester office at 540-427-6142 today.
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch