The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
If you have spent the past few months or years battling gum disease, then it is high time for you to get treatment. Do not let another year go by without seeing a periodontist in Harrisonburg and Winchester, VA. It does not matter if you are in the early stages or in the more advanced stages of the disease; here are a couple of reasons why Dr. Steven Saunders, Dr. Victor Saunders, and Dr. Jeff Dickson recommend that you receive treatment.
Eliminate Bad Breath
Walking around and talking to people while you have bad breath can be very embarrassing. When you suffer from halitosis and gum disease, chewing a few pieces of gum, candy and gargling with mouthwash are often not enough to eliminate the horrible stench that comes from your mouth. Much of that smell comes from the presence of decay and infected gum and teeth tissue that only a periodontist in Harrisonburg and Winchester, VA can get rid of. If you want to have fresh, clean breath again and keep people from avoiding you, get your gum disease under control with treatment.
Save Your Teeth and Gums
Your teeth and gums are made to last for a lifetime. Improper care, oral hygiene, bad habit and illnesses can shorten the life expectancy of your adult teeth and gums drastically. To keep prevent tooth loss, gum recession and discomfort, seek out gum disease treatment as soon as you are able. Make arrangements to follow through with any future appointments as well because gum disease never goes away. It can be brought under control under with ongoing care from a periodontist, proper oral hygiene and by improving your eating and health habits.
There are many other benefits to seeing a periodontist. Ultimately, they can improve your smile, help to restore your self-confidence and give you a new lease on life for the new year. Contact Shenandoah Valley Implant Institute at 540-684-1612 to make your appointment.
Gateway Professional CenterWinchester, VA 22601
New Patients: 540-431-4395Current Patients: 540-662-6400Fax: 540-662-8681Email: email@example.com
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch