The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
Dental implants are perhaps the most effective way of replacing missing teeth by fusing a titanium implant into the existing bone structure of an individual’s mouth. Using proven techniques and customized plans, Dr. Steven Saunders and Dr. Jeff Dickson have been able to help many patients find the satisfaction that comes with a mouth that works the right way.
In our efforts to help you prepare for this treatment, here are just some of the rewarding benefits you may experience as a result of your decision to invest in such an advantageous procedure.
Other treatment options to replace missing teeth can be incredibly helpful and provide temporary relief and comfort. However, because they are short-term options, you may have to invest in further treatments in the future and be exceptionally aware of proper oral care. Dental implants are a much more long-term procedure providing patients with a solution that feels and appears natural, and provides enhanced functionality over an extended period of time.
For many people, having teeth that are missing can make them self-conscious and unhappy with their appearance. This can result in a lack of confidence. Having self-confidence and being happy with the way you look is important, especially if you work face-to-face with people each day. Getting dental implants is an excellent way to restore your smile and feel more confident about your appearance.
Cosmetic dentistry has been able to help many patients enjoy increased comfort and functionality for daily tasks. When you have all of your teeth and have received professional treatments, you may notice that simple tasks like eating and speaking are suddenly easier and less painful.
Call our Harrisonburg office staff at (540) 907-4049 or our Winchester location at (540) 427-6142, to find out more about the treatment options offered by Dr. Steven Saunders and Dr. Jeff Dickson. Experience the long-term satisfaction, confidence, and functionality that results from replacing missing teeth with corrective dental implants. We look forward to assisting you with your dental needs.
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch