The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
Do you have tooth loss? There is no doubt that this can affect your smile and even your confidence. Dental implants can help correct this issue. However, if there is any missing bone in your mouth, dental implants may not be long-lasting. Fortunately, there is a revolutionary procedure known as All-On-Four® dental implants that work to fix any tooth loss issue regardless of the amount of bone available. Our office can help you get a brand-new smile using this ground-breaking technique to enhance your look and curate a plan specifically for you, especially if you have tooth loss as you are a great candidate for the All-on-four procedure.
About the procedure
Typically, traditional dental implants require a good amount of bone to use as a foundation for implant placement. However, for patients experiencing bone loss for a number of reasons, this may not be the best option for them that is long-lasting. The All-On-Four dental procedure overcomes this issue by using as little as four dental implants to place a full arch of dental implants on a more efficient and sturdy foundation. Our office can combine the use of top-notch materials and skilled expertise to create a custom smile using the All-On-Four procedure. This procedure offers a number of convenience factors compared to traditional dental implants, including:
Your dentist will initially execute an x-ray scan to specifically identify the best places your new dentures should be placed. This ensures that your treatment plan is personalized and made just for you. If you have complete tooth loss on the top or bottom of your mouth, the All-on-Four full arch dental implant procedure can help you achieve a brand-new look and smile.
Considering getting a brand-new smile and look?
Contact our office to get started and schedule a consultation to get a customized plan to create your brand new smile with this revolutionary procedure!
119A University Blvd
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
New Patients: 540-431-4392
Current Patients: 540-434-8575
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch