The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
Starting off the new year with missing or loose teeth? The new year brings new resolutions, and possibly your resolution is to develop a much healthier, better smile in 2021. Loose or absent teeth might make this goal more difficult, yet it is not impossible. Dental implants can help you develop the smile you have always desired.
Causes of Missing Out On Teeth
Numerous oral health issues cause missing teeth. For some individuals, bad oral hygiene brings about periodontal condition, which after that causes teeth to become loose and eventually befall. For others, missing out on a tooth occurs as a result of a sports injury or another kind of crash. Despite the reason, the blemish in your smile may make you really feel self-conscious.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants provide lots of physical as well as mental wellness advantages. Our dental professional, Dr. Steven Saunders, makes use of implants to change a solitary tooth or multiple teeth, relying on your needs. Once replaced, your mouth will much more conveniently preserve its bone structure, which guarantees your face continues to be younger looking and effectively proportioned. The implants also enable you to delight in foods you once had problem eating due to missing teeth. You may observe an improvement in speech too. Ultimately, implants can improve your self-worth. When you have a full collection of teeth, you feel a lot more certain in your smile. That self-confidence shines through right into your individual as well as specialist lives.
Dental implants are available as a single tooth, multiple teeth, or a complete mouth of them. Initially, we surgically implant titanium posts where we will position teeth in your mouth. These posts serve as the root of the tooth and must fuse to your jaw. Next, we connect a joint to the end of each post. We after that put a dental crown on each abutment.
Have More Questions?
Schedule a consultation today to discuss your questions and get started with dental implants! We invite you to meet our experienced and friendly doctors, Dr. Steven Saunders, Dr. Victor Saunders, and Dr. Bryan Saunders, in our office in Harrisonburg, VA!
119A University Blvd
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
New Patients: 540-431-4392
Current Patients: 540-434-8575
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch