The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
Dental implants are considered the best tooth replacement option for most patients. Due to their strength and longevity, dental implants can provide function and health for decades when cared for properly. They also look and feel completely natural, providing you with a new smile that helps you feel confident and attractive. Certain patients will benefit from dental implants the most, including those who have:
Missing or decaying teeth
Most patients with missing or failing teeth are good candidates for dental implants. While the best candidates are those without underlying problems, such as gum disease or jawbone loss, an experienced dentist can treat these conditions before placing dental implants to ensure their long-term function. The best news is that dental implants can replace one, several, or all missing or failing teeth permanently!
Need dentures or have loose-fitting dentures
If you’re faced with the possibility of losing all your teeth, or you currently wear dentures, dental implants can benefit you. Many people choose to have their dentures reinforced with dental implants (implant supported dentures), making them more secure and durable for eating. Still another option is full mouth dental implants, which involves placing four or more dental implants in the jawbone and attaching a full set of natural-looking and strong teeth.
Broken or failing dental restoration
If you have a dental bridge or partial denture that is broken or causing other natural teeth to fail, you can replace them with dental implants. Because dental implants don’t need support from natural teeth, they are healthier and longer-lasting than other restorations. Dental implants, if properly cared for, don’t ever need to be replaced or refitted. They’re designed to be permanent, just like healthy natural teeth. Versatile by nature, both dental bridges and dentures can be secured to dental implants to restore biting and chewing power and natural aesthetics.
Schedule your appointment
Are you considering dental implants, but not sure if you’re a candidate? Schedule an appointment with our dentists, Dr. Steven Saunders, Dr. Victor Saunders, Dr. Jeff Dickson, and Dr. Bryan Saunders, in our office in Harrisonburg, VA and learn how dental implants can boost your comfort and confidence.
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch