The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
A vast majority of the population suffers from dental anxiety. It is actually estimated that more than 10% of Winchester, VA adults avoid going to the dentist because their dental anxiety is severe.
Causes of Dental Anxiety
There are quite a few reasons people experience anxiety about dentists including the following:
Sedation is the Solution
Thanks to advancements in sedation dentistry it is now easier than ever to reduce your dental anxiety. Also, there are many forms of sedation that can be utilized and doing so helps patients no matter what form of anxiety they are dealing with. Also, while the sedation helps to calm the patient and help them relax it also works to help the doctor treat you more efficiently.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you are experiencing dental anxiety especially if it is keeping you from seeking important dental work then it would be beneficial if you reached out to our periodontic office in Winchester, VA to schedule your consultation with our doctors. They can discuss our sedation options with you and create a customized treatment plan for you as well.
Gateway Professional CenterWinchester, VA 22601
New Patients: 540-431-4395Current Patients: 540-662-6400Fax: 540-662-8681Email: email@example.com
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch