The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
If there is one thing above all that tooth loss has robbed you of, it is confidence. If you are like many of the 30-40 million people estimated to be wearing dentures in the U.S., then you may not feel confident eating certain foods, speaking in public, or doing anything else that could lead to an embarrassing dental mishap. Fortunately, a new year offers you a new chance to regain that confidence and start the journey back to good dental health. Let 2018 finally be the year you trust your periodontist to rejuvenate your smile with implant supported dentures.
Traditional dentures do help you to overcome some of obstacles that tooth loss has left you with. However, as you already know, using them presents unique challenges as well. These include:
· Limiting the number of foods that you can eat
· Dentures floating or slipping during conversations
· Requiring replacement every few years
Yet perhaps the greatest challenge that you are forced to endure with dentures is dealing with the added stress that caring for them places on your daily routine. Imagine how much easier it would be if you could simply treat them like normal teeth. When you make the switch to implant supported dentures, you can.
Rather than being affixed to your mouth using an adhesive, implant supported dentures are attached to permanent implants. Thus, they eliminate the potential of your dentures slipping out and being damaged, and allow you to return to enjoying many of the foods you cannot eat right now. Your new implant supported smile can be arranged in just a single visit, allowing you to immediately start to see its dividends.
Because your new implants are supported by dentures, they actually stimulate the formation of new healthy jaw bone. This can reverse the process of gradual facial collapse that many who lose their teeth suffer.
With all of the advantages that implant supported dentures offer, why would you not jump at the opportunity to enjoy them for yourself? Dr. Saunders, along with the rest of our staff here at The Shenandoah Valley Implant Institute, stand ready to deliver these benefits to you. Contact us today to schedule a consultation to discuss your potential candidacy for this procedure.
119A University Blvd
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
New Patients: 540-431-4392
Current Patients: 540-434-8575
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch