The safety, health and well-being of our mutual patients has always been our top priority. Whether this is through the care we provide or the environment of our surgical facilities. Our internal policies and procedures have always exceeded federally mandated guidelines to protect our patients and staff. Our commitment to provide your patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation is not something we take lightly.
We always have and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure that we are exceeding the highest standard of care and customer service.
Here are a few extra precautions that we are taking, but not limited to:
• Monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization.
• Following the news related to local conditions on an hourly basis.
• Increasing the frequency of our sanitation practices inside and outside our surgical facilities.
• Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
• Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
• Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
We are also asking our patients a few questions to help mitigate any potential exposures. These questions are:
• If you are a patient who has traveled outside the US within the last month
• Had contact with someone who traveled outside the US and was/is now sick
• Had contact with someone who was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus or the flu
• Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: Temperature, Active Cough or Trouble Breathing
If you answer yes, our doctor will be informed and will take appropriate action to protect patients and staff.
The Doctors and Staff at SVII
When you have missing teeth and are looking for options to replace them, you can go with traditional dentures, or you can take advantage of new technology and opt for All-on-4 dental implants, which can restore anywhere from 60-80 percent of chewing function as opposed to the 10 percent offered by regular dentures. With All-on-4, four implants are placed in the lower or upper jaw, and a full arch of teeth will rest on those implants. Before you make your decision, Drs.Saunders and Dickson want you to have all the information about the benefits of this revolutionary option.
One of the main benefits is that you will notice an almost immediate improvement in not just your smile, but function and speech as well. Once the teeth are placed, there is marked improvement in the ability to chew all types of food.
All-on-4 is a quick treatment, as the periodontist only has to install four implants to replace all your teeth. The surgery time is much shorter than other treatments, making it a safer option as well.
If the jawbone has deteriorated over the years because of your missing teeth, this is the perfect treatment option for you. With All-on-4, there is no need for extensive, expensive bone grafting procedures before implants are placed. This treatment works even on those with minimal jawbone.
This option is often more affordable than other tooth replacement options, as there is rarely any additional surgery required and the actual procedure itself is minimally invasive compared to other treatment options.
Give Us a Call
Missing teeth do more than just wear on your self-confidence over time. They can also cause your jawbone to deteriorate and lose shape. All-on-4 implants are a valuable solution to a common problem. If you are considering this treatment and want to know what is right for you, contact us and schedule an appointment today!
Gateway Professional CenterWinchester, VA 22601
New Patients: 540-431-4395Current Patients: 540-662-6400Fax: 540-662-8681Email: email@example.com
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*Closed 1pm to 2pm for Lunch